Saucony Sprint 7" Woven Shorts
The sprint 7 Inch Woven Short features a lightweight, quick-drying stretch woven fabric that provides increased mobility and comfort, while the mesh liner provides increased breathability and support.
The Sprint 7 inch shorts from Saucony offer a lightweight, stretch woven fabric that provides the full range of motion, allowing you to move without encountering any restrictions. Additionally, a traditional mesh brief liner provides superb comfort and support, while bonded side seams offer superb comfort, eliminating the chances of chafing or skin irritation. The seams have reflective peak outs that enhance visibility, while an anti-microbial treatment prevents the growth of odour causing microbes, keeping your gear smelling fresher for longer. Two internal waterproof barrier pockets offer safe and convenient storage spaces for any items you wish to take out with you, while reflective elements throughout enhance visibility during low-light conditions.
- Lightweight, Stretch Woven Fabric - Allows the full range of motion.
- Traditional Mesh Brief Liner - Provides superb comfort and support.
- Bonded Side Seams - Offer excellent comfort and prevents skin irritation.
- Anti-Microbial Treatment - Prevents the growth of odour causing microbes.
- Internal Waterproof Barrier Pockets - Provide safe and convenient storage spaces.
- Reflective Elements - Enhance visibility during low-light conditions.
- Inseam - 7 Inches
- Material Composition - Stretch Woven (100% Polyester) / Hydralite Reneu (100% Polyester) / Jersey Liner (87% Polyester, 13% Spandex).
In 1898, four young businessmen opened the Saucony Shoe Manufacturing Company in Kutztown, Pennsylvania. By 1910, they were turning out 800 pairs of shoes a day from their two-story brick factory on the Saucony Creek. Throughout the early and mid-1900's, running became the focus of serious athletes and at that time, there weren't any high-performance running shoes. Saucony were determined to make a shoe that could change the way people run. In 1969, Saucony found a new home in Cambridge, Mass and have been loyal Bostonians ever since. Saucony exists for runners as runners inspire them and bring them new ideas. They drive the design and engineering while keeping them competitive. This focus and passion fuels Saucony as they strive to create the best running shoes and apparel on the planet.Manufacturer product code - SAM80-0049BAP
Saucony Sprint 7" Woven Shorts - SS18 Allows the full range of motion IPYUBXN